Certified Islamic Finance Analyst
Since 2003, SHAPE® has delivered Islamic finance training via multiple platforms (bespoke, public, in-house, and online). With this experience in hand, we have formalized a structured, assessment based training program: the Certified Islamic Finance Analyst (CIFA™). We could also deliver CIFA™ courses without assessment.
- For individuals & institutions
- Job oriented specialist tracks
- Practical application of Islamic finance tools
- In person & online delivery
- Apply CIFA™ to meet your institutional training needs.
shape training: OFF THE SHELF
- SHAPE® delivers Islamic finance trainings on multiple platforms: bespoke, public, in-house and online.
- These programs are suitable for different levels of your business: from executive training to front line staff.
- Our consulting and industry experience, keeps us updated on key trends and market issues.
- SHAPE® trainings focus on applied learning. We adopt the “learn by doing” approach applying case studies, group discussion, term sheet review and product analysis.
- We have experience in structuring specifically targeted training.
- The diagram illustrates examples of different specialist training that we offer.
- The training may be structured with or without assessment. It may also be customized to cover your products and processes.
Have a different topic in mind? One of our key strength is research based training. We analyze different aspects of Islamic finance; and cover various user perspectives: financial institutions clients, regulators, communities etc. This allows us to offer a blended approach to training by covering areas that cater your customized needs.
- Interactive approach using discussion, case studies, document reviews, and problem solving exercises.
- Our delegates are expected to learn how to think on their feet with clear minds and open ears.
- Tried and tested approach since 2004.
- SHAPE® has produced e-learning programs since 2010.
- SHAPE® could produce e-learning courses using a moderated-learning approach instead of the traditional click on e-learning.
- We also offer webinars so you can engage in live discussions wherever you may be.
- We may assist clients in establishing a user friendly, mobile responsive learning platform.
- We also assist clients in delivering blended learning that combines both e-learning and structured interaction with the delegates over a specific period of time
Train the Trainer
- Our TTT program provides institutions the opportunity to develop their own in-house training capacity, managing long term costs
- We provide learning materials, and support with updates
- Institutionalize your knowledge with our customization option
More about our courses: